Monday 1 August 2011

A Little About Me

As promised, here are a few little facts and things about me

*I am currently 20 Years old, but feel like I was born many years to late. Alot of people call me old fashioned but I dont really mind because if i'm completely honest, I am :)*

*I enjoy making anything I can ranging from Cakes to Cards, I have recently learnt to knit. I did attempt to learn to Crochet but found it a little tricky, So i plan to have another go when I have some more time on my hands*

*I still live with my parents at the moment, but am slowly saving for my own little dream home*

*There is a MR. in my life and he has been in my life for three years now :) and puts up with all my crafty doings so as far as i'm concerned... He is Perfect*


So there are a few things to get you started and I think ill post a new fact every day! :) untill I run out of course!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

XxX

3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard lovely :0) I loved reading a little about you and thanks for sharing :) Thanks too for liking the PPF's, I had thought I may have been the only one, but seems there are quite a lot of us that like the look of them :0)

    Look forward to coming back here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to blogland. I sometimes feel I belong to another era too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know about you.
    Welcome to the world of blogging, enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete