Tuesday 2 August 2011

How do you know?

Afternoon all, hope you are all well!
and thank you to the lovely ladies that all popped by to say hello yesturday, I was made to feel very welcome. :)

Today I had another attempt to Crochet, a lovely lady at work sat with me this morning showing me the basic steps and I actually think i've got it!!
Hopefully i'll have some photo's tomorrow, to show you my first attempt!

I've been thinking for a while now, long and hard about my job. Ive been here just over three years now and I am in a secretarial role. The last few months I have been finding it really hard to motivate my self and get my self to work everyday and when I do get to work i'm finding it very hard to smile and enjoy the work.
The ladies I work with are lovely and sometimes I think they are the reason I have stayed this long.
The only problem is I really dont know what to do next, do I attempt a simular job in another company or do I try something completely different? I really dont know which career path to try next, I get bored very easily and I like to be actually doing things not just sitting at a computer all day.
I will just have to keep thinking and think hard about what to do! How did you know when you found the right job??

Enjoy the rest of your day!

XxX

P.s. todays fact *One of my favourite films which always puts a smile on my face is "Little Miss Sunshine" its one of those films that just makes you smile and laugh! I would highly recommend it!

:)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful spot of life you are in! Still able to choose paths & explore! Enjoy every minute & choose wisely ;) I am a little old fashioned too! I love that :)

    ReplyDelete